Board Update in Progress

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: Board Update in Progress

Postby Xen » Tue May 31, 2016 10:28 pm

i only hired a dev last week who started on it this week.

i have only just now seen the updated forum. my health problems have made even this little project very hard. i'm pushing my luck as it stands by trying to get this done now, let alone done quickly.

i can't help with the debugging/tweaking process like i used to. therefore, more time is needed.

it is not a change for changes sake. it is a soon to be mandatory software upgrade.

what you see is a standard version of the board. post graphics too. no doubt things can be changed.

bugs may still need to be fixed. the community can help with that. list them in the bugs/changes/tweaks thread in this section.

changes may still have to be made (cosmetic or otherwise). you can help with this as well. list them in the bugs/changes/tweaks thread in this section.

keep bug reports etc short and to the point. something i can show the dev and ask him to check out, replicate, update or fix. e.g. i use browser x, version x, this happens when i go here -url- etc.

DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby DefiantClient » Tue May 31, 2016 11:33 pm

Thanks for the hard work you and your staff are putting into forum maintenance, Xen.

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Postby Del » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 am

Xen wrote:<--snip-->
it is not a change for changes sake. it is a soon to be mandatory software upgrade.

what you see is a standard version of the board.
<--snip-->

I didn't mean you, I meant the phpBB software folks. Seems like software in general constantly changes and really doesn't need to except to justify someone's paycheck.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

Return to “Important”