If you want to help AST read this!

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: If you want to help AST read this!

Postby el gato » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 pm

RogueWolf wrote:Idea time!

Instead of our standard build contest, hold a lottery!

People who submit a build start to finish in the Lottery Thread get their name in for a draw. By the end of the contest a name is drawn and they win a prize! That way newbies to pros can have a little fun and show off their builds and have an equal chance of winning a prize!

Oohh, great idea!
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Kratok
Perhaps today IS a good day to model
Perhaps today IS a good day to model

Re: If you want to help AST read this!

Postby Kratok » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:49 am

el gato wrote:Post by el gato » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 pm

RogueWolf wrote:
Idea time!

Instead of our standard build contest, hold a lottery!

People who submit a build start to finish in the Lottery Thread get their name in for a draw. By the end of the contest a name is drawn and they win a prize! That way newbies to pros can have a little fun and show off their builds and have an equal chance of winning a prize!

Oohh, great idea!

I have to say, I think that has merit as well.

Xen, you know I would love to help more, and be as active here as I once was. Between work and failing health, though, I have had to step back. I just dont know from day to day how much I will be able to contribute. But I will attempt to increase my posting a bit - I have actually had time to squeeze in a little modeling between the chaos. However much I am able to contribute, I hope it helps.

Return to “Important”