The Next Generation and Voyager Combadges

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
ScaleModelTech
Candid Cadet
Candid Cadet

The Next Generation and Voyager Combadges

Post by ScaleModelTech »

Hey folks. Here is a group photo of the licensed Star Trek:The Next Generation and Star Trek:Voyager Combadges ™ that I produce for the Trekcetera Museum™.
These are created in the same way the studio badges were and hand finished in authentic colors.

https://www.scalemodeltechnologies.com/s ... trade.html

Trekcetera Museum ™ & © CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: The Next Generation and Voyager Combadges

Post by Moongrim »

Vulcan Alberta!

I've not been there since 2001. Oh gracious me.

I don't suppose you've heard that there is such a place as Romulus Michigan?
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tesral »

Moongrim wrote:Vulcan Alberta!

I've not been there since 2001. Oh gracious me.

I don't suppose you've heard that there is such a place as Romulus Michigan?
There is indeed. I live not far from that. They are too stogy to use the Trek connection.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Hmmmm. I'm getting a "Server Not Found" message when I try to access the website.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by cannon fodder »

And the images don't work either.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

I can see the combadge images without an issue.

And it looks like the museum website is back up and working. But how the heck do you buy the badges?
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Here is your answer:

"2014 SMT Catalog

Thank you for browsing the current 2014 catalog.

All of the products I sell may at times be sold out or discontinued!

I no longer keep an online store catalog. All items are now sold on Ebay.ca"

https://www.scalemodeltechnologies.com/catalog.html
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

Just now seeing this. As for SMT specifically, He may change his mind and go back to a storefront since Ebay is now forcing "Hassle Free" returns. Basically means that the customer can send the package back to the seller at the seller's expense with no explanation at all. I'm all for customer service, but PayPal and Ebay are coming up with stupid ideas to entice buyers, at the same time alienating the sellers. This new return policy was communicated to me via an email for congratulating me on "opting in" on the new program, but I was never notified, unless it was hidden with zero notice within a recent agreement they may have passed on to us a few months back. I'm planning to cease all Ebay selling due to this new policy.

Now, with regard to the museum, maybe the comm badges can only be purchased when visiting the museum. Sounds like limiting sales opportunities, but that might be the case.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Del wrote:Just now seeing this. As for SMT specifically, He may change his mind and go back to a storefront since Ebay is now forcing "Hassle Free" returns. Basically means that the customer can send the package back to the seller at the seller's expense with no explanation at all. I'm all for customer service, but PayPal and Ebay are coming up with stupid ideas to entice buyers, at the same time alienating the sellers. This new return policy was communicated to me via an email for congratulating me on "opting in" on the new program, but I was never notified, unless it was hidden with zero notice within a recent agreement they may have passed on to us a few months back. I'm planning to cease all Ebay selling due to this new policy.

Now, with regard to the museum, maybe the comm badges can only be purchased when visiting the museum. Sounds like limiting sales opportunities, but that might be the case.
Terms of Service renewals- often have numerous changes to the Terms in such highly convoluted Legal Jargon that even Binars would have difficulty comprehending the same.
And I can't blame you for that regarding ebay, since I've had a couple of complaint issues with ebay get totally ignored by ebay management. Minor things- but still.

Terms of Service agreements are a lot like the Bible, no one really reads it in it's entirety- but everyone says they agree with it.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “General Trek”