Greetings!

New to the forum? Tell us a little about yourself and what you collect here.
scaddude
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Re: Greetings!

Post by scaddude »

I was perusing my photos and recently found this gem from August 2013 when my wife and I moved. No joke: the very first things that got moved were my models. It's funny because if you see what I have now, even after I've built so much in the last few months, I don't think I've made a dent!
modelkits_move.jpg
I've got a bunch of Trek of different scales, bunch of anime, and a NASA Space Shuttle kit I've had since 1989! And yeah, that's me. No, I'm not that short, I'm sitting down (I'm 6'1"). :lol:
"If nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do..."
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Model kits are a lot like cats. Even though they get old lying around and eventually they go their own way- the numbers seem to stay the same.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Moongrim wrote:Model kits are a lot like cats. Even though they get old lying around and eventually they go their own way- the numbers seem to stay the same.
and they sit there begging for attention, and when you give it to them they play ruff
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!

Return to “Introductions”