Aztecing Using Just Clear Coats

Painting methods, display options and general tweaks.
Hossfly72
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Aztecing Using Just Clear Coats

Post by Hossfly72 »

Those two look great! Ya'll are gonna have to forgive me, but while I've seen many models of the Leif Ericson, I have no idea about the ship or where it's from.
It'll be a while until I get back to the workshop to test any ideas. Heading out for a cruise tomorrow to celebrate my 10th anniversary. I told the wife I'd just stay here so we wouldn't have to pay the house and dog sitter, but she insisted that I had to come along since I was there for the honeymoon.
i don't know. I'm making it up as I go.
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tesral »

Hossfly72 wrote:Those two look great! Ya'll are gonna have to forgive me, but while I've seen many models of the Leif Ericson, I have no idea about the ship or where it's from.
It'll be a while until I get back to the workshop to test any ideas. Heading out for a cruise tomorrow to celebrate my 10th anniversary. I told the wife I'd just stay here so we wouldn't have to pay the house and dog sitter, but she insisted that I had to come along since I was there for the honeymoon.
The Mote in God's Eye -- Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle

Well it isn't from that, it was an unrelated model sold as a number of different things, the AMT Leif Ericson, Galactic Cruiser, and U.F.O Mystery Ship. The authors used the model for the INSS MacArthur.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Hossfly72 wrote:Those two look great! Ya'll are gonna have to forgive me, but while I've seen many models of the Leif Ericson, I have no idea about the ship or where it's from.
This website has more info on the Leif Ericson:
https://www.projectrho.com/SSC/
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “Finishing”