Klingon M-4 Strike Cruiser 1/2500 scale DONE!

Each participant will have their own Work in Progress thread, which will be updated as the contest progresses. Please note that spectators aren't allowed to start new threads, but can reply to existing ones.
malleman
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Re: Klingon M-4 Strike Cruiser 1/2500 scale

Postby malleman » Mon May 13, 2013 2:30 am

I am pretty happy with the results.

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Postby Moongrim » Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

I'd say you have every right to be happy with the results! :D
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

malleman
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby malleman » Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks Moongrim!

I am happy with the model and paint job (kind of TAS/Megoish in color which i like), just slightly dissapointed in the decal job. Overall they came out pretty good, except on the shuttle deck and the forward pod. You can see the edges of the decals in the photos, I wish I had done a little more research before applying them. I had no clue that they have a product called Decal Solution that can help out.

I figure that since I am planning on doing some more models, this would be a great project to learn some of the trade.

I forgot to mention that I didn't glue the parts to the main hull, just incase someone was interested in having them cast, so that everyone could have their own. All you would need to do is buy one of the new 2500 TOS sets for the parts and a copy of the main hull.

Return to “TBG Contest Entries”