Wanted: AMT Defiant 1/420 Decals +Revell Voyager Sensors

Buy, Sell or Trade.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Re: Wanted: AMT/ERTL/Round2 Decals in 1/1400 & 1/2500

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Dr_Corsa wrote:Hi!
But I'm looking for a good prise for an Dell C1760nw laserprinter.
I suggest you pass on that one - it's the one I have, and it's a PAIN IN THE A$$ to get it to feed decal paper into it

it's good for when it does take the pager, but normally takes 5-66 tries to get it to take the paper - and take care for how much red you use on it (keep a large amount away from the side edges)
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Oh damned! But on the other site I need a small printer for (mostly) normal paper pint jobs @ home. And this one is a really small laser printer.

Greeting,
Michael
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by NCC1966 »

Dr_Corsa wrote:Oh damned! But on the other site I need a small printer for (mostly) normal paper pint jobs @ home. And this one is a really small laser printer.
I don't want to be a pain but... do you really need a COLOR laser printer for eventual home print jobs?

:o

I don't know what are your needs but for me a home printer is mostly for print B&W stuff such as contracts, invoices, bills, etc. I used to have a HP inkjet printer before for such jobs and hated it because since I do not print stuff EVERY day whenever I needed to print out something the stupid heads were clogged. I solved my problem buying a cheap B&W laser printer two years ago and never regret!

:)
Thanks,

Yan.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

NCC1966 wrote:
Dr_Corsa wrote:Oh damned! But on the other site I need a small printer for (mostly) normal paper pint jobs @ home. And this one is a really small laser printer.
I don't want to be a pain but... do you really need a COLOR laser printer for eventual home print jobs?

:o

I don't know what are your needs but for me a home printer is mostly for print B&W stuff such as contracts, invoices, bills, etc. I used to have a HP inkjet printer before for such jobs and hated it because since I do not print stuff EVERY day whenever I needed to print out something the stupid heads were clogged. I solved my problem buying a cheap B&W laser printer two years ago and never regret!

:)
an inkjet works too (make sure to get right paper) just have to do a clear coat before you go to use them - if all else fails, take the file to a print shop and have them print it on you own paper (make sure to take a few extra sheets in case the fudge it up, or their drums are dirty)
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Wanted: AMT/ERTL/Round2 Decals in 1/1400

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Hi!

Plan B @ printer: it's a Xeros Phaser 6020 now. Will come next week.

Special Thanks an Nova1972 for the 2500 scale decals!

Now I'm looking only for some 1400 scale escape pods, transporter pads and phaser end markers for Ent D and E and shuttle bay "mats" for Ent-C...

Greeting,
Michael
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Dr_Corsa wrote:Hi!

Plan B @ printer: it's a Xeros Phaser 6020 now. Will come next week.

Special Thanks an Nova1972 for the 2500 scale decals!

Now I'm looking only for some 1400 scale escape pods, transporter pads and phaser end markers for Ent D and E and shuttle bay "mats" for Ent-C...

Greeting,
Michael
I still have the scans of those decals - or if you're really wanting the old decals, I could part with them
RogueWolf
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by RogueWolf »

I think I have the Ent-E decals somewhere if you still need them. I bashed the 1/1400 E-E for a 1/2500 project fo I didn't use the decals.
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Hi!

@MEATLOAFr: yes, I'll try to test my new printer next week, when this tech stuff arrive. Dou You have a PDF of Your decals?

@RogueWolf: That were great! Are that "old" AMT/ERTL or "new" R2 decals? Just a question, I need bouth :). Please just tell me via PN how much for decals and P&P to Germany, zip code 59067.

For me it was a little surprise to find out, that the 2500 scale Ent-E decals from 2005 AMT/ERTL kit 38388 are in same yellow on transporter pads and life boads like the 1400 AMT/ERTL ST Insurrection Ent-E kit from 2000... So my gerenal new idea for my Akira is to replace the JT Graphics excape boats with AMT parts, when I have the 1400 decal sheet from Insurrection version of the AMT Ent-E someday... Attached a pic from germay ebay of this big decal sheet (source: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Star-Trek-Enterp ... SwDKtY1AJU on 21.05.20017 @ 20:00 o'clock in Germany). Not my ship and 100 € is to much just for that kit...

My general problem with JT decals is the covering with Revell no 1 clear laque. The decals becommes brittle..a very sad look :( :( :( :o :o :o :crying: :crying: :crying: . With genuine AMT or Revell decals I had no problemy anytime, esp. nothing like that brittle stuff. That's the reason, why I love that genuine stuff and why I'm so reluctant with decal self printing: no idea how and if that will works...but maybe the time has come to test it now :lol: .

Greeting,
Michael
Attachments
Source: see text.
Source: see text.
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Hello!

A question to US members with PayPal and ebay accounts here: can someone of You buy this decal sheet and send it to me to Germany in a simple letter for aprox 4-5 US$ ?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/112431128703?ul_noapp=true

The seller tells me, he has only the ebay eay for apros 20 US$ for P&P and that is really to much for a 13 $ piece of paper :lol: .

Of course I will send the money via PayPal to You :).

If somewone will help me, please contact me via PN :).

Greeting,
Michael
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Dr_Corsa wrote:Hello!

A question to US members with PayPal and ebay accounts here: can someone of You buy this decal sheet and send it to me to Germany in a simple letter for aprox 4-5 US$ ?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/112431128703?ul_noapp=true

The seller tells me, he has only the ebay eay for apros 20 US$ for P&P and that is really to much for a 13 $ piece of paper :lol: .

Of course I will send the money via PayPal to You :).

If somewone will help me, please contact me via PN :).

Greeting,
Michael
I have those sitting in the other room - yours for the taking

Return to “Classifieds”