FS - 1/1400 Enterprise D - BUILT MODEL, LIGHTS ETC.

Buy, Sell or Trade.
littleyoda99
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

FS - 1/1400 Enterprise D - BUILT MODEL, LIGHTS ETC.

Post by littleyoda99 »

I have decided to sell my personal build of the 1/1400 Enterprise D. This is a personalized version of the Enterprise (mostly in color choices), but still quite accurate to the Generations studio model. Please note that the base shown in the album is not the current base. Otherwise, sold as is.

This is the clear Enterprise D kit that was put out by Round 2. It has all the aftermarket goodies (new neck, nacelle pods, corrected bridge, missing lower windows, photo-etch phasers), and is based on the 6' model used for Generations. All raised detail was sanded off for a nice smooth surface, which was airbrush with the 4 color aztec pattern, which was all masked by hand. Missing windows were added, mostly to the saucer and engineering hull rims.

There are 3,166 windows on this model, about 40% of which are lit. has flashing strobes, and other navigation lights, nacelles, deflector, and impulse engines also light up, and look accurate to the studio model when powered down.

If you are interested in purchasing this model, please drop me a line. I am asking $850, plus shipping (sorry no international, continental USA/Canada ONLY)

https://www.facebook.com/jgmodelworks/p ... 4045958377

Return to “Classifieds”