Ugh models new 1K kit releases

WIP, finished kits and other 1/1000 discussion.
Scotchyn
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Ugh models new 1K kit releases

Post by Scotchyn »

From their Facebook page:

Ok Uggos, here's the stuff we're claying up this week. No idea on pricing or release date, but thought you guys might be interested in what's coming in the near future.

First up we have a 1/1000 shuttle/fighter pod for the Capella, or any other kit you want to scab it onto. We hope to have some fighters to go in it, but nothing yet. Gotta get on that I guess.... ;-P

Next up is the 1/1000 Oberth/Capella/whatever Tanker pack. This will fit onto the Oberth and Jester arms with no modifications except for maybe some filling, and on the Capella using the included arms. Includes a curved tanker mount, arms for mounting it to the Capella, three end caps, and three tanks in progressively bigger sizes that all fit into each other to make one big tank, one short, one long, or however you wanna mix them up.

From the guts of our new Form 2 printer comes the Starfleet Museum Romulan Capsize in 1/1000. I dropped the master while sanding it so had to repair the cannon, but it's all good. I fixed it! That's why one of them is blue. ANYWAY, this thing is totally badass. Bigger than our Cracker kit, and has lots more surface detail. This one is supposed to be the ship that the Rommies used right before the classic BoP seen in TOS.

We'll also be putting out another figure kit, the 1/1000 USS Remora and USS Osprey, a 1/1000 Tholian BC, a 1/2500 Phase 2, 1/1000 USS Barton as another starship in our FPK Member Tribute Series, some 1/350 and 1/1000 shuttles in the pipe that Mr. Hanlon will love, and lots more. BUT, gotta clay it all up, pour molds, etc, before you can partake AND move the whole shop while doing it! Stay tuned, gang, this next 2 months is going to either kill us or make us more powerful than ever! LOL! Stay groovy, Uggos!
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Ugh models new 1K kit releases

Post by Moongrim »

Ah fiddlesticks. Just when I thought it was safe for me and my wallet to go online. :cry:
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
trekriffic
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by trekriffic »

Me wants the 1/1000 Daedalus.

Ugh Models... send to me quick.

Will pay for it someday.

Wallet in trauma ward after recent purchases.
"You broke your little ships."

My albums on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29607470@N08/sets/
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

trekriffic wrote:Me wants the 1/1000 Daedalus.

Ugh Models... send to me quick.

Will pay for it someday.

Wallet in trauma ward after recent purchases.
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tesral »

Amen brother.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

Return to “1/1000”