33 inch TOS Enterprise - Studio Scale Replica (Pic heavy)

For all other scales including 1/72, 1/537, 1/650 and Studio.
Shaw
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Re: 33 inch TOS Enterprise - Studio Scale Replica (Pic heavy)

Post by Shaw » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:33 am

Thanks for the encouragement!
MSgtUSAFRet wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:40 pm
Okay, what further research have you done? I would be very interested in reading through your research and thoughts on the subject - if you have the time to detail it out.

BTW, I know you have done posts on the Star Trek: Phase II Enterprise - do you have that research hidden somewhere, too?
I have the earlier timeline page on my site (here), but it is in need of updating/filling out... most of the data on it is based on my research from 2012 or earlier.

There is the someday (most like never) book I'd like to do...

... here I would tie together everything from the pre-production of The Cage (1964) up to the end of the Star Trek II TV series (the end of 1977). On some days it feels like I could spill it all out onto the page in one go, and on others it feels like a chore knowing I'm most likely never going to get approval to publish such a book.

I did throw together a brief history of the Phase II Enterprise...

Click to download (PDF, 1.8 MB)

The thing is, I found out a lot about the Phase II Enterprise while hunting for info on the 33 inch Enterprise, so that is part of the reason why I'd eventually want to tell the whole story. There are links between the histories of all these different models of the Enterprise (and other studio models) so it makes sense to keep them all together in an overarching narrative.

... at least until it starts to look totally overwhelming and like an organizational nightmare. :shock:

Return to “Misc”