What new ships would you like to see from Revell of Germany?

For all other scales including 1/72, 1/537, 1/650 and Studio.
NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Re: What new ships would you like to see from Revell of Germany?

Post by NCC1966 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:31 am

zookman wrote:wasnt the voyager in the 3 piece voyager kit 1/1400 scale
Yes, it is, but you don't find it anywhere! And when you find they ask a small fortune for this! I think that would be very nice if Revell re-release it or if it release a stand-alone version! For sure they have the molds dumped somewhere in a corner of one of their factories!

:)
Thanks,

Yan.

Savion
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Savion » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:35 am

I'd really only like to see the Kelvin done; but to expand that wish list, more of the various ships that were at the Starbase that went to Vulcan.

However, it's been 7 years since the first reboot movie happened. If it hasn't appeared in styrene by now, there is only a very slight (and diminishing) chance that RoG will ever do any more ships. It's been reported many times that RoG doesn't consider SF to be anything more than kids' stuff- nothing serious in the realm of modelling.

NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by NCC1966 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Savion wrote:However, it's been 7 years since the first reboot movie happened. If it hasn't appeared in styrene by now, there is only a very slight (and diminishing) chance that RoG will ever do any more ships.
Well, you are not considering the 2017 new series coming. It surely will cause some thrill in the Trek community and may excite model companies to try to explore it. Also we are just celebrating 50th anniversary of the franchising. Perhaps they are already preparing something. Just don't miss the hope!

:mrgreen:
Thanks,

Yan.

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Post by Moongrim » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:54 pm

One can hope that the model manufacturers with the authorization from the Conglomerate would come up with something innovative...but I'm not gonna hold my breath..... :roll:
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by NCC1966 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Moongrim wrote:One can hope that the model manufacturers with the authorization from the Conglomerate would come up with something innovative...but I'm not gonna hold my breath..... :roll:
If they at least re-release the 1/1400 Voyager 3-in-1 set I will be happy enough!

:mrgreen:
Thanks,

Yan.

Return to “Misc”