Starfighter decals

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Starfighter decals

Post by mophius »

I know I may have asked this before but the Starfighter decals that are advertised as being 1/2500 scale are they really 1/2500 or are they the 1/3877 or some such for the gaming miniatures.
Reason I ask is SFD-27 has a description of

Product Description

For use with various Star Trek Universe Gaming miniatures or the various small scale Trek universe kits (1/1000 or 1/2500 scale). Placement guide is for the old Fasa Gaming miniatures

Just wondering if anyone knows if they will match up
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Re: Starfighter decals

Post by MEATLOAFr »

mophius wrote:I know I may have asked this before but the Starfighter decals that are advertised as being 1/2500 scale are they really 1/2500 or are they the 1/3877 or some such for the gaming miniatures.
Reason I ask is SFD-27 has a description of

Product Description

For use with various Star Trek Universe Gaming miniatures or the various small scale Trek universe kits (1/1000 or 1/2500 scale). Placement guide is for the old Fasa Gaming miniatures

Just wondering if anyone knows if they will match up
that really depends on the model in question - each ship has it's own sizes, so they can be used for different scales

If you need then in a specific size let me know, I have my own done up. Will do a half sheet of 8.5" x 11" of what ever sizes you want for $5 - just let me know the era (TOS, TMP, TNG, VOY/DS9) you want the starfleet arrowheads

I have these as well:

Lettering

Straight Row Windows:

Curved Windows:
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Re: Starfighter decals

Post by mophius »

Will do MEATLOAFr. I think it was you that said the same thing last time. I may well contact you soon about those. I will make it worth the while for shipping though. No point getting one sheet at a time.

I will work out what ships I have to build and what exactly I will need.
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Return to “General Trek”