selling on Etsy (soon)

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

selling on Etsy (soon)

Post by OdysseySlipways »

i'm slowly adding some items to my Etsy store page (not yet finished) and will see how it goes for about 2-3 months.

(I did start a Facebook store but after i started they seem to have made some minor changes that put everything into one group and messed with one or two other things so i just gave up on it)

right now i am adding items to the store (think i got it right for the most part) but the shipping part is just a fricken PITA and i know it's not right but i saw something that says i can change that once i activate the item, so i'll see

some of the first Trek kits i'll be adding (along with some Star Wars kits) is the Cardassian kits that were listed on the SSM store page that have been dropped.

I may even post all of the Defect Sale items that some of you weren't able to see in my FB album listings

on a side note i am getting back (so i hope) the Galor/Keldon hull. it was never fixed/tweaked and for the most part forgotten. while clearing off the one bench so i can start setting up new forms and parts for molding, i'm gather the parts i cast so far for the Galor and see if anything wasn't molded/cast yet. my thought is to mold the hull parts, kit up the parts and sell it as is (un-tweaked). i'll re-post the pictures i have from a few years back of the ship and see if there is any real interest in buying it - if there isn't, i won't mold the hulls and will just mix the cast parts in with the defects for sale

Return to “General Trek”