All Scale Trek 2nd Anniversary

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
kobayashimaru
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: All Scale Trek 2nd Anniversary

Post by kobayashimaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 am

Happy second birthday AST! :D
This is one of the warmest, friendliest forums and bunch of people to be found on the interwebs.
This place is so wise and full of talent: there's always something new on here and the hobby is all the better for it!
It's great to see AST turn 2! Hopefully it keeps on snowballing (exponentially) and by 10, she'll have most of North America signed up! :lol:

The trading community here is second to none: you can find real gems and make good penfriends here in a safe and trusted environment - so much so, I can't believe it's only 2.

The offtopic area is a dynamic I hope to see evolve as AST gets older and maintain the present levels of flame-free ness. Elsewhere, offtopic can be a flame hotbed and a nuisance; here, AST's offtopic is a learning experience with meaningful discussion - who needs facebook beebo etc when there's the boards huh?

Live Long and Prosper, AST!
(and I can't believe no-one in the world took this screen name already).
Kobayashimaru
PS, don't worry, we all have to take it and we all pass. :D

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Hey, happy birthday AST! It's been great to be part of this community :ugeek:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

SingleMind
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by SingleMind » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Happy birthday!!! Thank you Xen and all the others that make this place inspiring, fun and full of useful info for us newbies. :birthday:
Confidence - that feeling you get right before you fully understand the situation.

Return to “Important”