FAKE AST Page at Facebook

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
Tesral
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: FAKE AST Page at Facebook

Post by Tesral » Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Understanding come to. Again Xen is in recovery for a very close call. Yes, medication and illness caused him to go off the handle. There but for the grace of God go us all.

I am restoring things to normal. Any deviation from normal please to be reported. I think I have all the forums back to the proper permissions.

It's let it go and move on.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf » Sat May 26, 2018 1:07 pm

I'll get back to posting as soon as I can. Lots have happened in the past few years and I've taken a rather long vacation from posting pretty much anywhere. I need to get photo links to old posts updated after I have a chance to migrate the photos from Photobucket to Imgur. That's gonna take time.

I use FB mostly for keeping track of family and friends. I don't really post a lot of stuff there myself.

Plus I have a daughter graduating from high school in a week, three houses to take care of (inherited two from my parents when they passed in late 2016), and I gotta finish dealing with my mom's estate.

I have too much "real life" even log more than an hour per week at my workbench, which has five projects in progress right now.

Heck, I haven't even updated my own website in two years! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

littleyoda99
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by littleyoda99 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:33 pm

I don't post much to any forums these days. 95% of all my build updates go to my own FB page, and then shared with various groups on Facebook.

Nothing against the forum sites at all, it is just easier for me to post on FB.

Tesral
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Tesral » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Facebook is eating the internet. And not to the betterment of anyone but the Zuk.

My wife logged onto her FB account on my tablet and I have spent a week scraping the @$5@5t thing off every computing device I own. It reset the home page of my phone browser of all things. She did not touch my phone.

No I do not like facebook.
facebook.jpg
facebook.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 303 times

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm

if you don't mind garry, i'm going to put this particular thread to bed. however, i always invite further discussion in general about social media. i find it educational to get different views. that said the original content became ancient history as soon as i was reminded where my priorities should be.

Tesral
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Tesral » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Xen wrote:if you don't mind garry, i'm going to put this particular thread to bed. however, i always invite further discussion in general about social media. i find it educational to get different views. that said the original content became ancient history as soon as i was reminded where my priorities should be.
Sure, lock it. Best left behind.

Return to “Important”