Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by nova1972x »

Hi all,

While I haven't build a Star Trek model in a very long time, I have a collection of Diamond Select ships, and here are a few pictures.

I have quite a collection going on there, and they are as follows, since the pics aren't that great:

1. NX-01, Battle Damaged
2. Enterprise-A
3. Excelsior NX-2000
4. Excelsior NCC-2000
5. JJ Enterprise (not Diamond Select, but sort of counts, right?)
6. TOS Enterprise
7. TWOK Refit Enterprise
8. Enterprise-B
9. Enterprise-E (Nemesis Version)
10. Enterprise-D
11. Enterprise-D All Good Things future version
* Not pictured, NX-01 non damaged.

Please feel free to show off your collection!
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by Tesral »

But..in the boxes....

They are not having fun.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x »

Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

what's your address again??

and where do you keep the hidden key at??

If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x »

I'll never tell! :lol:
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

nova1972x wrote:Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!
Good Luck keeping that one room for all your stuff. Women are like Pakleds when it comes to encroachment of territory.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Moongrim wrote:

Good Luck keeping that one room for all your stuff. Women are like Pakleds when it comes to encroachment of territory.
Do what I do: Keep your room in such a mess they won't want to invade your space :P

Nice collection nova1972x. I have the non-damaged NX, the TOS, the Refit and the yes-it-counts JJ version (all in their non-fun entrapment). I missed the Excelsiors and the E-D. Now they're a wee too expensive.
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x »

el gato wrote:
Moongrim wrote:

Do what I do: Keep your room in such a mess they won't want to invade your space :P

Nice collection nova1972x. I have the non-damaged NX, the TOS, the Refit and the yes-it-counts JJ version (all in their non-fun entrapment). I missed the Excelsiors and the E-D. Now they're a wee too expensive.
Thank you very much! I dropped some coin for some of them all, though. I have very few vices, but Star Trek ship collecting is one!

Abramsprise was only $35 at the time on amazon, so I couldn't NOT get it, even though I think it is the ugliest Enterprise. I came of age during the TOS Movie era and TNG\DS9\VOY era. To me, THAT is Star Trek. But I digress, I don't want to turn this into a JJ bashing session. The JJ Verse actually has some really nice ships otherwise.

For the NX-01's, I picked them up for $80 each (or ouch?), on ebay. Then, not a year later, Diamond Select announces they are re-releasing them. :shock:

I picked up the Enterprsie D's before they got stupid expensive on amazon, but $65 isn't exactly cheap, either. Rest of them I picked up in the $40-50 range, also on amazon.

Return to “General Trek”