Contests for 2015

General discussion for future official AST contests and unofficial (fan run) group builds.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Contests for 2015

Post by Moongrim »

Oh my.

I was thinking of the new MPC Eagle with booster pack.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

If it's going to be an official All Scale Trek contest, I think Xen will want to curb the enthusiasm back to Trek subjects. Not trying to bring a downer on it, but this is a Trek forum, and there are lots of possibilities within the franchise.
Moongrim wrote:I was thinking of the new MPC Eagle with booster pack.
I just got my Eagle w/booster pack, and I have to say that the resin parts (booster pack) that are included are the BEST resin parts I've ever seen. I have no idea how they did it, but I will try to find out the secret. They look and feel almost like styrene, but I could NOT find any seams, flash, or pour stubs. I just don't know how they did it. If anyone is thinking about the kit, but hasn't gotten one yet, I suggest you do because it's a limited edition kit due to the difficulty in producing the resin parts on a large scale.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by zookman »

any idea when this would be taking place ..ive got a ship ive got to build and would enter it in this .. its a freighter small crew and pass berthing up to about 25 person max .. shuttle bay and large cargo deck .. possibly external cargo pod hookups as well but till see on that .. a few weapons hardpoints as well . and landing capability .. while the main universe this is in isnt in trek the ship could be used in it as a independant freighter lol .. just wont be starfleet or even federation based ..
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

No sweat.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Greyryder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Greyryder »

zookman wrote:any idea when this would be taking place ..ive got a ship ive got to build and would enter it in this .. its a freighter small crew and pass berthing up to about 25 person max .. shuttle bay and large cargo deck .. possibly external cargo pod hookups as well but till see on that .. a few weapons hardpoints as well . and landing capability .. while the main universe this is in isnt in trek the ship could be used in it as a independant freighter lol .. just wont be starfleet or even federation based ..
Does this ship's captain aim to misbehave? ;)
Silverloc
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Silverloc »

Greyryder wrote:
zookman wrote:any idea when this would be taking place ..ive got a ship ive got to build and would enter it in this .. its a freighter small crew and pass berthing up to about 25 person max .. shuttle bay and large cargo deck .. possibly external cargo pod hookups as well but till see on that .. a few weapons hardpoints as well . and landing capability .. while the main universe this is in isnt in trek the ship could be used in it as a independant freighter lol .. just wont be starfleet or even federation based ..
Don't they all :D
zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by zookman »

they only for self defense .. ;)
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Greyryder wrote:
:lol: :thumbsup:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

So it just has to look like it might belong in the star trek universe eh?
- J.L.Picard.
zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by zookman »

probly but i dont think an x-wing in starfleet marking would quite make it lol

Return to “General Contest Discussion”