WTS - Polar Lights 1/350 TOS Enterprise Premier edition.

Buy, Sell or Trade.
ironman150
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

WTS - Polar Lights 1/350 TOS Enterprise Premier edition.

Post by ironman150 »

Hi all, I'm parting ways with my spare 1701 club premiere edition The box has been opened to look at the parts. Parts are still in the bag. If I recall correctly the # is around 1200. When Round 2 had extra premiere kits left over they were selling Premier kits to Club members 1st and then to the public. Not sure what the value of the premiere kit is so make an offer. This is will ship in the original Round 2 Box.
Cubey Terra
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

Re: WTS - Polar Lights 1/350 TOS Enterprise Premier edition.

Post by Cubey Terra »

ironman150 wrote:Hi all, I'm parting ways with my spare 1701 club premiere edition The box has been opened to look at the parts. Parts are still in the bag. If I recall correctly the # is around 1200. When Round 2 had extra premiere kits left over they were selling Premier kits to Club members 1st and then to the public. Not sure what the value of the premiere kit is so make an offer. This is will ship in the original Round 2 Box.
I migh be interested. I just sold my 1/350 Enterprise, and I miss it already, but I'm not sure if the premiere kit is what I need. What's in it that isn't in the regular one?
zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by zookman »

premier edition comes with the parts in the supplimental parts pack so ya can build any one of the 3 versions seen on screen
zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by zookman »

is it open .. i may be interested also if its still sealed
ironman150
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by ironman150 »

The numbered certificate is only on the inside. I was too curious on what the number was. and took off the outer shrinkwrap. So it is opened but the inner bags of parts are all sealed.

Return to “Classifieds”