WANTED: Parts for AMT/ERTL Enterprise-A

Buy, Sell or Trade.
DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Re: WANTED: Parts for AMT/ERTL Enterprise-A

Post by DefiantClient » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:46 pm

I'd suggest getting those DLM parts. They make the kit so much better.

nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Cubey Terra wrote:
nova1972x wrote:But if anyone happens to come across the deflector dish piece, or the stock stand, for the movie era 1:537 AMT/ERTL Enterprise-A, I am still looking for those two parts.
Ick. The stock stand for those kits is UGLY. You'd be better off with a Polar Lights large dome base. Just my opinion.

Otherwise, I am considering using a medicine bottle cap that happens to be close to the same diameter of the deflector dish piece. It will look kind of cheesy, but maybe better than a gaping hole in the secondary hull!
If you can spare a little bit of cash, check out DLM. Maybe they still have a deflector in stock. Their parts are screen-accurate and fit the stock kit perfectly.

http://www.dlmparts.com/amtrefitreliant ... scale.html
DefiantClient wrote:I'd suggest getting those DLM parts. They make the kit so much better.
That kit looks like the answer to me.

As for a stand, do either of you guys know of an aftermarket stand producer? I'd consider the Polar lights stand, but unless someone here was willing to sell me one, it would likely have to buy a polar lights kit to get it. I looked on DLM and didn't seem to see an aftermarket stand.

Cubey Terra
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

Post by Cubey Terra » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 pm

nova1972x wrote:As for a stand, do either of you guys know of an aftermarket stand producer? I'd consider the Polar lights stand, but unless someone here was willing to sell me one, it would likely have to buy a polar lights kit to get it. I looked on DLM and didn't seem to see an aftermarket stand.
The PL stands sell separately from a lot of hobby stores as well as the Round 2 website. I'd recommend the "large" 7.5-inch stand. http://www.round2models.com/models/acce ... -dome-base

nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:09 pm

great that is exactly what I need :)

Return to “Classifieds”