WTB or trade USS Defiant decals

Buy, Sell or Trade.
DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

WTB or trade USS Defiant decals

Post by DefiantClient » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 am

Friends, at AST. If you follow my USS Defiant thread at all ( http://www.allscaletrek.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3760 ), you'll know I effed up. I effed up bad. I ruined my build's decals right at the end like the impatient buffoon I am. What I'm looking for is the Defiant decals for the R2 1/2500 3 piece kit. I am willing to take the whole Defiant sheet, but all I really need are the pennants and registry decals from the nacelles. Hell, if you have the pennant from another decal sheet that is exactly the same, I am willing to take that. I'm at my wits end and can't match any of the aftermarket sheets I do have with the delta or stripes.

Can one of you fine ASTers help me out? Thanks a million!

MEATLOAFr
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)

Re: WTB or trade USS Defiant decals

Post by MEATLOAFr » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 am

what names do you want them to say?

I've done custom names for that model before
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
E-Mail direct to my [USERNAME] @ GMAIL account for Decals & Vinyl services

DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by DefiantClient » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 am

Defiant. Plain simple USS Defiant NX-74205. I suppose I'd be interested in more, but right now I just need the pennants from both the sides of the nacelles, the one with NX-74205 above it and small USS Defiant text below. I'm gonna PM you, because if you're willing to take this on, I have another Defiant kit I need decals for and having a custom sheet with a name besides Defiant would be amazing.

nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:28 pm

DefiantClient wrote:Friends, at AST. If you follow my USS Defiant thread at all ( http://www.allscaletrek.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3760 ), you'll know I effed up. I effed up bad. I ruined my build's decals right at the end like the impatient buffoon I am. What I'm looking for is the Defiant decals for the R2 1/2500 3 piece kit. I am willing to take the whole Defiant sheet, but all I really need are the pennants and registry decals from the nacelles. Hell, if you have the pennant from another decal sheet that is exactly the same, I am willing to take that. I'm at my wits end and can't match any of the aftermarket sheets I do have with the delta or stripes.

Can one of you fine ASTers help me out? Thanks a million!
I do not have a Defiant sheet, but I do have a complete 1:2500 Enterprise-A sheet you can have, if it will help.

It has pendants that might look close enough.

Return to “Classifieds”