Pic, Blogs and Vlogs request

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Pic, Blogs and Vlogs request

Post by Xen »

For the lucky ones going, I have a request. Please take as many pics as you can and share them with us here. It would be pretty cool to have pics of members, their kits and displays.

Additionally, if anyone is planning on doing some filming for their You Tube channel or Blog, I'd be extremely grateful if you could make a little film for AST.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Re: Pic, Blogs and Vlogs request

Post by Lonewolf »

Just don't expect stuff to be posted during the weekend. It's jam-packed from Friday night through Sunday, and most times folks need a week or so to "decompress" and wind down.

I will try to get photos posted on my Photobucket site within a week or so. Depending on how many I take, it might be a little longer. I'm not coming home until Monday, and I have to take a friend to the airport on Tuesday, plus my eldest daughter has her end-of-the-year band concert on Tuesday night.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
Scotchyn
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Scotchyn »

just got back, but have to turn around and head out for a business trip....so will be later in the week for i get pics posted...but rest assured there is some good news!
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Got home yesterday, took Cydonia to Lansing this morning (his flight back to Louisiana is at 0600 tomorrow and he's staying with friends tonight), and now I'm out the door for a dentist appointment. Daughter's band concert is tonight, choir concert on Thursday, and back to work tomorrow.

Hopefully my stuff will be up in a week or so.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

Return to “Wonderfest 2013”