D-10 Riskadh, IKS Bat'leth

WIP, finished kits and other 1/1000 discussion.
Gidiot
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: D-10 Riskadh, IKS Bat'leth

Post by Gidiot »

Damn if I don't need those in 1/1400!!!! I've got a Riskadh coming in 1/1400 (as well as a Reliant [Sketch version]) From Armadillo Miniatures on Shapeways... Trying to get Crazy Eddie to do his in 1/1400 as his detailing is exquisite on printed models!

Looking Great!!!!
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Griffworks »

mophius wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:47 pm I need to pull my D10 out. Looking good Griff
Yes. Yes, you do! And thanks.
Gidiot wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm Damn if I don't need those in 1/1400!!!! I've got a Riskadh coming in 1/1400 (as well as a Reliant [Sketch version]) From Armadillo Miniatures on Shapeways... Trying to get Crazy Eddie to do his in 1/1400 as his detailing is exquisite on printed models!

>SNIPPERINO!<
I didin't realize that Elian had a D-10. Neat! Is the Reliant the version that was originally worked up for approval with the nacelles above the hull, then signed upside down by Harve Bennett? So they figured that was the configuration he wanted and built her with the nacelles below?
Looking Great!!!!
Thankee ,Sai!
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

My Flickr Albums
Gidiot
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Gidiot »

Yessir gunslinger that do be the one. I recon to add that to my ever growing fleet!!! Got a few others before I start begging and pleading for the Klingon ships... then it’ll be on to the Romulans.

Return to “1/1000”