WF 2016

Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

WF 2016

Postby Lonewolf » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:58 am

We had this wonderful Forum labeled WonderFest 2016, but the only folders available to post in were for past years. Hence my reason for creating this thread.

Cydonia's already bought his ticket, and I've made the room reservation at Howard Johnson's across the street from the Crowne Plaza. It's a five-minute walk to the show, but it's exercise and it saves about $20 per night.

So . . . who's going this year?
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: WF 2016

Postby cannon fodder » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Well living only an hour away I plan on going. I hope to finally meet some of you guys.

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Postby Del » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

I'll be there as usual. No table because it's just as easy to feed kits to Federation Models and Starship Modeler and have time for myself to wander around and BS with you guys. Griffworks will also be staying in my room at the Crowne Plaza this year.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Postby Xen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Lonewolf wrote:We had this wonderful Forum labeled WonderFest 2016, but the only folders available to post in were for past years. Hence my reason for creating this thread.

I was moving things around the other day and only changed the year from 15 to 16 then. if there's something off (forum or admin error) with the settings let me know and I can investigate. Looking at the lack of activity in events (especially WF), do we even need separate forums or would one thread suffice?

Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby Lonewolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:38 am

Would it be possible to do something like this:

Conventions/WonderFest/

With WF 2013, WF 2014, etc. following, and the threads for each show under that forum? That way all the WonderFest stuff could be in the same place, with each year individually, for discussions, photo links, and so on. It makes it a lot easier to find stuff when it's separated by year.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

RogueWolf
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)

Postby RogueWolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:43 am

Del wrote:I'll be there as usual. No table because it's just as easy to feed kits to Federation Models and Starship Modeler and have time for myself to wander around and BS with you guys. Griffworks will also be staying in my room at the Crowne Plaza this year.

You and Griff in the same room!!! Now I gotta go start a GoFundMe page, I'd love to party with you guys!!!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis

Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby Lonewolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:09 am

When are folks arriving? Cydonia and I will be getting there Thursday afternoon (June 2).

cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby cannon fodder » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 pm

I am trying to get there the first day but may not get there till Saturday. My wife has to work that Friday so I may have to wait. My buddy Bill Krause is going to be there. He's the builder of the Shan gri la and is bringing a new scratch build the Sentinel based on the tos. Can't wait to see it.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Unfortunately it's a no go for me this year :( :cry:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby cannon fodder » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am

That sucks. I was hoping you'd be there.

Return to “Wonderfest 2016 (closed)”