WF 2017

Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WF 2017

Post by Tesral »

The website is down. I'm trying to get information to see if the trip is a possible.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.
feldon30
Lighting Fast Lieutenant JG
Lighting Fast Lieutenant JG

Re: WF 2017

Post by feldon30 »

Their website is built in Wordpress but they're using this really sluggish Eventum theme. Anyway here's the essentials:

WonderFest 2017
  • Saturday June 3 & Sunday June 4 • Show hours 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. both days
  • To be held at the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Hotel, 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209.
Admission Costs:
  • Adults: $25 for 1-day, $33 for 2-day ticket
  • Ages 4 to 12: $8 for 1-day $11 for 2-day ticket
  • Ages 3 and under: Free
  • Early Bird Admission (gets you in 2 hours early at 8 a.m. Saturday): $55 2-day ticket
Tickets can only be purchased at the door. Credit cards accepted.

Admission Booth Hours:
  • Friday from 5 p.m. till 8 p.m. (show does not open till 10 a.m. Saturday). Contest entry forms may be purchased at this time.
  • Saturday, open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. No entry to Dealer’s Rooms until 10 a.m. on Saturday (except Early Birds who pay extra to come in 2 hours early).
  • Sunday, open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 4 p.m.
Hotel

Call the Reservation Hotline: 1-888-233-9527. The special room rate is $121 per night for up to 4 people in the room. This low rate is available for these nights only: May 31-June 5 (Wednesday thru Sunday). Ask for the WonderFest room block to obtain the special rate.

Special discounted room rate ends on May 7th, 2017. Don’t wait!

The Crowne Plaza sells out every year. Reserve early to ensure your spot at the convention hotel.
Reserve Your Room at the Crowne Plaza Online

Friday

There are events on Friday as well. There's a Badger/Black Heart Model Finishing Class ($335 which includes a Badger Xtreme Patriot Airbrush, compressor, paints, and 6 hours of classes). There's was an Iwata/Tag Team class but it's already completely sold out. Some tiers of that pricing included an airbrush and compressor. There's a Friday Night Welcome Party (7pm-9pm), and Friday Night Frights (9pm-11pm), etc.
Dasphule
Erratic Ensign
Erratic Ensign

UGH! Models at WF 2017!

Post by Dasphule »

Hi gang! UGH!Models will have a table at the show this year, and we invite all of you to stop by and say hi, buy some resiny goodness, and get our suite number so you can come hang out with us!

Erin
UGH!Models
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: UGH! Models at WF 2017!

Post by el gato »

Will do! I look forward to seeing what you have in terms of resiny goodness
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Return to “Wonderfest 2017”