Wonderfest 2018, Just around the corner

Dasphule
Erratic Ensign
Erratic Ensign

Re: Wonderfest 2018, Just around the corner

Post by Dasphule »

UGH! Models of course will be there again. We'll be at tables 48 and 49. Come on by and see our stuff up close! Me, Ken, Will, and Michell will be happy to trade your paper or plastic currency units for our super awesome resin goodies. This'll be my 18 or 19th WF, and it'll be just as fun as the previous years. If you can make it, and you love sci modeling, you MUST go! It's a blast!

See yall there!
Erin
UGH! Models
ironman150
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by ironman150 »

Only 15 days till wonderfest! Wish I cold make it. Hope we get to see lots of crazy new stuff.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

ironman150 wrote:Only 15 days till wonderfest! Wish I cold make it. Hope we get to see lots of crazy new stuff.
Me too, but planning to move to Texas (from Nebraska) at the end of next month - funds need to go toward that at the moment
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
slawton
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by slawton »

I thought for sure this would be the year I'd make it, but alas it was not meant to be. It was too hard to coordinate a visit with my sister in Georgia, a trip to visit my wife's family in Michigan, my & my kids work schedule, my kids school, wife's doctors appointments/prescriptions, relatives graduation & budget - bummer.

Will try again next year.
I'm a modeler, not a doctor...

Introduction
Galleries: Member, Comparison, Fleet, Action, Manufacturer
ironman150
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by ironman150 »

slawton wrote:I thought for sure this would be the year I'd make it, but alas it was not meant to be. It was too hard to coordinate a visit with my sister in Georgia, a trip to visit my wife's family in Michigan, my & my kids work schedule, my kids school, wife's doctors appointments/prescriptions, relatives graduation & budget - bummer.

Will try again next year.

yeah, I can't get away from my comic book store in Suwanee GA, the weekends are a must for me.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

I'd love to go, but I'm under a threat of grievous bodily injury if I even think about heading south towards Kentucky next weekend. My eldest daughter graduates from high school on June 1, and the graduation party (which is also for my twin nephews, who graduate tomorrow) is on Saturday afternoon beginning at 2:00.

So . . . . I gotta sit this one out. I'll be there in spirit, so please hoist a beer or two in the RI suite for me! :D
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tesral »

I'm still go. Why the first year I get ot go no one else is? Bummer.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.
Commodore Red
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Commodore Red »

Well.....After a 10 year absence I will be there!
Commodore Red
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Commodore Red »

Welp this weekend was too short......The girlfriend and I arrived Saturday Morning and left Sunday evening.....she has already informed me that next year we are going down on Friday and Coming back Moday.........Scored a Bronze int he model contest, and we both took home trophies in the cosplay contest.....She got best in Show in her Division.......

Return to “Wonderfest 2018”