Soyuz class conversion!

WiP, finished models and general 1/1400 chit chat.
novahobbies
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Soyuz class conversion!

Post by novahobbies »

holt35
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Re: Soyuz class conversion!

Post by holt35 »

That's a great looking model and I may do one in the future but I'm saving my 1/1000 Reliant for the Saratoga conversion they are working on getting out.
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

holt35 wrote:That's a great looking model and I may do one in the future but I'm saving my 1/1000 Reliant for the Saratoga conversion they are working on getting out.
He he, just got some supplies in today that might correct the things I've been concerned about. Going to check them out right now. ;) If they work in 1/1000, then "maybe" 1/1400. We'll see.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
novahobbies
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by novahobbies »

Del wrote:
holt35 wrote:That's a great looking model and I may do one in the future but I'm saving my 1/1000 Reliant for the Saratoga conversion they are working on getting out.
He he, just got some supplies in today that might correct the things I've been concerned about. Going to check them out right now. ;) If they work in 1/1000, then "maybe" 1/1400. We'll see.
That's awesome news Dell!!! Fingers firmly crossed. And I'm gonna need one of those Saratogas in 1400 just as soon as it's ready. ;-)

Holt, just a friendly reminder....those plastic Reliants are relatively cheap. wouldn't hurt to get another. Just in case, ya know. LOLOL
holt35
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by holt35 »

novahobbies wrote:
Del wrote:
That's awesome news Dell!!! Fingers firmly crossed. And I'm gonna need one of those Saratogas in 1400 just as soon as it's ready. ;-)

Holt, just a friendly reminder....those plastic Reliants are relatively cheap. wouldn't hurt to get another. Just in case, ya know. LOLOL
Yeah I've though about it as I'm concerned they may be OFP right now, it seems the aztek decals aren't for sale on as many sites as they used to be. Also I've spent the past year working on two Excelsior class model so I really don't want to do two Reliant kits back to back and I like the Saratoga better then Bozeman so Come on Dal I'm waiting :D . Truth be told I have to many not finish or unbuilt kits I'd like to get done before I start buying more.
novahobbies
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by novahobbies »

holt35 wrote:Truth be told I have to many not finish or unbuilt kits I'd like to get done before I start buying more.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear what you just said. :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “1/1400”