What's in store for... aw, who's counting?

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: What's in store for 2014, you ask?

Post by el gato » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks guys! Here are a couple more that will move to the painting stage:

MVM's Cyclone carrier:

Daedalus Class USS Horizon (3D printed):

Daedalus revisit, hospital ship USS Maria (named after one of my grandmothers, 3D printed):

And finally Cozmo Heavy Industries' Peregrine Class USS Phoenix Rene (named after my godfather):

I'm only sharing the "finished" product but I can go into it a little more in depth if anyone has questions
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:21 pm

el gato wrote:
In case you're wondering what I'm planning on doing with the second Reliant sans its photon torp housing, it will become a Soyuz Class once Del/MVM releases the parts for it.

Can you fill me in on these Soyuz class parts? I'm building one right now (using the old Avenger class model) and was going to scratch build the add on parts.......but if someone else is further along with releasing the conversion parts than me, I'd much rather wait and get them!

Andy

RogueWolf
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)

Post by RogueWolf » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:16 am

I love those Daedalus Class ships!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis

DeadHead
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by DeadHead » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Can't wait to see them finished!
If I remember correctly, it worked the last time we did this. Unless it didn't.

SingleMind
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by SingleMind » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:04 pm

The Daedalus look neat. Interested to see some close up of those when there done.
Confidence - that feeling you get right before you fully understand the situation.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:59 am

andyh wrote:Can you fill me in on these Soyuz class parts? I'm building one right now (using the old Avenger class model) and was going to scratch build the add on parts.......but if someone else is further along with releasing the conversion parts than me, I'd much rather wait and get them!
Ask and ye shall receive :)
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:52 pm

el gato wrote:
andyh wrote:Can you fill me in on these Soyuz class parts? I'm building one right now (using the old Avenger class model) and was going to scratch build the add on parts.......but if someone else is further along with releasing the conversion parts than me, I'd much rather wait and get them!
Ask and ye shall receive :)
It's still coming. Parts are cast, but need to do decals and instructions. I've been working on the 1000, 1400, and 2500 to release all at the same time. Very soon......after the 1000 Phobos which I'm in the middle of my build-up.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:29 am

The bananas are eagerly awaiting your announcement

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: What's in store for 2015, you ask?

Post by el gato » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 am

OK so I changed the title to reflect that a lot of these models are going to be built and finished this year. I'll post pics soon of where I am with most of these guys. Unfortunately, the Daedalus revisit is MIA. It is one of the two things that were victims of the move. The other one is my iPod. I've looked everywhere for them, at least the realistic places where they cold be. It's been 3 months since the move. I'm starting to lose hope. And so far God is not throwing me a bone
el gato wrote: Daedalus revisit, hospital ship USS Maria (named after one of my grandmothers, 3D printed):

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Re: What's in store for 2015, you ask?

Post by Moongrim » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Hmmm.

I just noticed, that warp engines look a lot like bananas.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “1/2500”