50x50=2500, 5 B5 (pic heavy)

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
No Good modeler
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Re: 50x50=2500, 5 (pic heavy)

Post by No Good modeler » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 am

slawton wrote:Here's some recently printed out marcnoonan-supplied B5 ships on deck (I'm guessing the sprues bent due to heating/cooling of the printing/cleanup process):
B5.jpg
Includes Earth Alliance (Starfury, Thunderbolt, Atmospheric Shuttle, Crew Shuttle & Raiders), Minbari (Nial Fighter & Lintiri Flyer), Vorlon Fighter (petals open/closed), Shadow Fighter, Narn Fighter, Drazi Sky Serpent and Drakh Fighter.
I've been thinking of trying some of those B5 ships too.
Right now I have over 20 star trek ships to finish before I do that.

slawton
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: 50x50=2500, 5 (pic heavy)

Post by slawton » Fri May 18, 2018 3:10 pm

No Good modeler wrote:I've been thinking of trying some of those B5 ships too.
Right now I have over 20 star trek ships to finish before I do that.
Well I've historically been more of a collector than a builder, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

I say go ahead. These are tiny and can be finished quickly. You can also get a fleet for the cost of 1 or 2 models. Having multiple project going simultaneously can be more efficient and cost effective. Group assembled models together according to the base coat or coloring and do them in a batch build/paint. While waiting (for glue/coats to dry, work on another project).

I'll probably polish off the Shadow fighters in a group over the weekend (once I figure out if they are gray with black spots or black with gray spots).
I'm a modeler, not a doctor...

Introduction
Galleries: Member, Comparison, Fleet, Action, Manufacturer

Return to “1/2500”