Length of odyessy slipways steamrunner class model?

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Length of odyessy slipways steamrunner class model?

Postby el gato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:35 am

Frank Fowler wrote:Here are some photos of the one I finished about 6 years ago. The decals are from PNT and were made for the JS kit.

Great job, Frank!
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Frank Fowler
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Postby Frank Fowler » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Thanks El Gato. Wish I could get back on some unfinished star ships, but haven't been doing much modeling. Just got back to working on some 1/72 armor this week after not working on anything for several months.

Jason Abbadon
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby Jason Abbadon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Great Steamrunner, Frank!

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Postby Xen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Frank Fowler wrote:Thanks El Gato. Wish I could get back on some unfinished star ships, but haven't been doing much modeling. Just got back to working on some 1/72 armor this week after not working on anything for several months.

your presence has been missed, mr frank.

Frank Fowler
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Postby Frank Fowler » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Thank you Jason and Xen. I still keep track of the form and see all the wonderful kits being finished and I keep buying new items with great plans. My wife and I, both over 65, adopted my wife's grand niece. We have had her since she was almost 3 back at the end of June 2014 with the adoption final in May of 2015. She is now 6 1/2 and in first grade. she has had some issues we have had to deal with and it has been determined that she has ADHD. We have been busy with doctors and testing this fall and early winter. She is now on meds and doing very well in school paying attention since she started the meds after Christmas, finishing her work and not being impulsive (she did some things like spitting on other kids, burping and passing gas in class). We hope this trend continues. Still a lot to do for her but she is well worth it.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Frank Fowler wrote:Thanks El Gato. Wish I could get back on some unfinished star ships, but haven't been doing much modeling. Just got back to working on some 1/72 armor this week after not working on anything for several months.

Hey, s'alright. Sometimes you need to (re)start slowly
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Return to “1/2500”