Delta Quadrant kits 1/1000

Buy, Sell or Trade.
Kingtiger747
Lighting Fast Lieutenant JG

Delta Quadrant kits 1/1000

Post by Kingtiger747 »

Hello I am looking for 3 Early birds of prey 1/1000 1 Klingon D-5 and 2 Ktinga 1/1000 kits I am willing to pay 90.00 or possibly more for each kit since they are out of production now.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Delta Quadrant kits 1/1000

Post by el gato »

You may want to check the FedMod pages just in case
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

There are still kits showing as "in stock" on the Federation Models website.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
Drop_Bear
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Drop_Bear »

Thing is, not all of those models are actually in stock. You can ask them of course, or you can do what I did earlier this year; blindly place an order and see what happens.
"On the internet, no one knows you're a cat." - Intentional misquote of a popular adage.

My flikr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132558716@N02/albums
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

I'd recommend just calling Tracy and asking him. He'll straight up and tell you whether he has any in stock.
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by DefiantClient »

el gato wrote:I'd recommend just calling Tracy and asking him. He'll straight up and tell you whether he has any in stock.
I love Federation Models, I really do. In fact, I just ordered more decals and a 1/2500 Excelsior from them last week. However, it's pretty infuriating that they're listed as in stock when they more than likely are not. This issue happened with me when I ordered an AGT 2500 Enterprise-D conversion kit around the time of his accident a few years ago (didn't know about that before I ordered), so it only exacerbated the issue. I know there's a warning to call for availability on the top of the FedMod DQ page, but is it too much to ask that the availability on the site be kept up to date so calling them wouldn't be necessary? He's good about refunding if there's a problem in any way, so there's no issue there. It's just something that grinds my gears a wee bit.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

True. I look at it this way: small business, one man show, large stock, there are only so many hours in the day. In fact, I'm more amazed that John at Starship Modeler can keep his website so up-to-date given he's in a similar situation (it's probably because John has a more robust inventory software than Tracy). In general, I give small businesses the benefit of the doubt, especially when they do right by the customer the way FedMod does. That Tracy's customer service is high is why I give him a lot of slack about his website.
Kingtiger747

Post by Kingtiger747 »

I just talked to Fed Models and they are completely out of the 1/1000 ships my offer stands if anyone has any of these I will pay 120.00 per model, he did say that they would try to purchase some of the models, but not sure which.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

A member on SSM just posted a 1:1000 Oberth for sale.

https://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/vie ... p?t=118668

Third entry under Sci-Fi. Asking $45.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Current stock levels in the Starship Modeler Store:

1:1000 Klingon D-18 - 2 kits remaining - $54.95

1:1000 Bonaventure Class - 4 kits remaining - $74.95

There was a single remaining Oberth but I just snagged it.

If you want a kit, you better buy it now.

Return to “Classifieds”