1:1400 scale Freedom class kits

WiP, finished models and general 1/1400 chit chat.
Gidiot
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: 1:1400 scale Freedom class kits

Post by Gidiot »

That's the beauty of knowing that a large fleet was damaged and wolf 359. We have no idea how many actual ships, beyond the ones we saw on screen, were there and left in a wreckage heap of the same classes. If you want to get rid of one of those "deformed" saucers signed me up Andy!!! My kid bashing abilities are so poor I couldn't make battle damage that well if I tried!
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius »

Gidiot wrote:My kid bashing abilities are so poor I couldn't make battle damage that well if I tried!
lol :lol:
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Gidiot wrote:My kid bashing abilities are so poor I couldn't make battle damage that well if I tried!
I'm hoping you're referring to bashing baby goats instead of human children... wait, bashing baby goats sounds almost as bad. You monster!

;)
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
Gidiot
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Gidiot »

el gato wrote:
I'm hoping you're referring to bashing baby goats instead of human children... wait, bashing baby goats sounds almost as bad. You monster!

;)

As long as you don't ask what I do with sheep, all is good :lol:
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
paul01
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by paul01 »

5 Freedom Class kits are finally ready to be posted. If no one else is interested, I'll consider ebay as a place for people to buy them from instead.
"It's time to put an end to your 'trek' through the stars and make room for more worthy species"
andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh »

paul01 wrote:5 Freedom Class kits are finally ready to be posted. If no one else is interested, I'll consider ebay as a place for people to buy them from instead.

And hopefully another one next week as I have another saucer on its way to Paul.

Also, I can mold more to demand if Paul wants to run off any more after the first lot is sold (but that will be up to him if he wants to continue the run for a few more kits).

Andy
Quark_1961
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by Quark_1961 »

paul01 wrote:5 Freedom Class kits are finally ready to be posted. If no one else is interested, I'll consider ebay as a place for people to buy them from instead.
I'll be posting a kit review of mine once it arrives to the builders board I run. I do reviews regularly there and always stir up interest. I'm sure I'll be sending customers your way. Very much anticipating the kit you have for me! I love the single nacelle ships and the Freedom class is their queen.

- Tom Z
Last edited by Quark_1961 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #208

"Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer."
PattonM1
Erratic Ensign
Erratic Ensign

Post by PattonM1 »

Hi Paul, I'll take one if still available!
andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh »

Quark_1961 wrote:
I'll be posting a kit review of mine once it arrives to the builders board I run. I do reviews regularly there and always stir up interest. I'm sure I'll be sending customers your way. Very much anticipating the kit you have for me! I love the single nacelle ships and the Freedom class is their queen.

- Tom Z
Tom, just remember to mention on your review, that the kit was originally not designed to be "a kitted" model, as Paul built this without releasing it in mind (that's why it's not typical to some other model kits with multiple parts that need to be fitted together and it's just a two piece model) ;)

Andy

Return to “1/1400”