Missing Persons Thread

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Missing Persons Thread

Post by Xen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm

as the title states i'm looking for a guy called marc noonan. he [along with a couple of other 3d artists] was working on a project and went dark about 2 months ago. he was working on some things for me and has some files that i send to him.

i would be interested hearing from anyone that has had work done through marc to see where things stand [e.g. was the worked completed? when was he last in contact with you? anything to report about his rl and what's going on?].

if you're on facebook, do me a kindness. let me know if he's around on there and pass on this message.

many thanks in advance.

p.s. you can also use this thread as a way of a shout out to whoever you're trying to contact.

slawton
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: Missing Persons Thread

Post by slawton » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 pm

I haven't seen/heard anything from Marc in a few months. He is usually quite responsive. He's done work for me in the past, mostly stuff he's already made on his own or variants, although I did give him some 3D designs that he cleaned up/made printable in 1/2500. I'd believe he'd have every intention of doing right for you. I hope he is doing well. RL, health and/or finances might be affecting his activity.
I'm a modeler, not a doctor...

Introduction
Galleries: Member, Comparison, Fleet, Action, Manufacturer

andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Trying to contact a modeller from Upwey, in Victoria (Australia). He is selling some 1/2500 Star Trek models on Ebay at the moment but Ebay won't let you share contact info through their message system.

P.S- I'm not trying to contact the model seller to circumvent Ebay, I was just trying to find Star Trek modelling fans here in Australia (we are a very spread out bunch over here).

If you are the seller and are on this message board- say hello ;)

Andy.

nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Before I clicked on this thread, I expected....

Return to “Important”